Every job we do is different in some way, but these are the basic services we always offer.
1) When plates arrive, we determine color first. If there is still some color there, we can determine if it is the right color. If it is, we can then have it mixed if need be.
We have access to various resources and databases to determine correct colors.
2) Plates are then carefully cleaned .
First chemically, then by bead blasting
3) We check for cracks, tears, rust-throughs, and unwanted holes.
4) At this point, we can call you to discuss any additional work that might be needed. This is rarely required.
We understand that these plates are valuable to you for many reasons.
1) We straighten the plate frame, repair nail holes and unwanted drilled holes, and flatten the edges. Warps can be difficult to remove.
2) We repair damage to letters and numbers.
3) We prime and apply basecoat, letter with lettering enamel, and clearcoat in gloss or satin (your choice).